SS family

JC03SS

Hay guys just wanted to say this site is one of the best sites I've been on. The way everyone helps eachother is great. Lots of info and I've talked to a few members and nothing but good people. Much props to you all..

I just farted!!!!!! ROFL!!!! jk

I have been here since 08 and still rolling strong, made lots of great friends along the was as well. JASON!!!!!!

Yeah I must say as I have before this is by far the best forum and group of people out there. The friends I have made here too are the best. I know I joke around a lot on the site but always will offer help in any way I can if I'm only positive on an accurate answer. I enjoy meeting all the out of state members, welcome them to L.A. and offer to show them around and a good time. Hopefully one day if i come to your area you will all do the same.

The trucks unite us, the people keep us coming back.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Yeah, what they said! I've been a member since 04'. Very few posts myself, but such a great resource for all things SS. Great group of people who really know and love these trucks! Hats off to a great forum.

Although I haven't been part of this form for a long time like most of the others, I can say this is a great forum and everyone plays their part in it by helping when questions are asked. Appreciate everything guys!