Started doing some things that have really bugged me

gmJake

The junk piller pod Autometer gauges have never worked. Started tearing it apart today removing the boost and fuel pressure gauges. What a pain in the ass. Got most of the old wiring removed. Bought a Depo Racing boost gauge. Got it today. Nice. Still have to order the fuel pressure gauge.

The dash:

photobucket-2059-1337391907001.jpg?t=1337391907

haha i just got all my auto meter gauges installed, they work great and look good

The boost gauge was messed up and the wiring for the fuel pressure was burned up by the turbos so i just wanted to redo both. I didn't like the white gauges anyway.

Any tricks to removing the vents? Id like to remove mine, so i can clean them real good... its impossible to get all the dirty/dust out of all the fins

Any tricks to removing the vents? Id like to remove mine, so i can clean them real good... its impossible to get all the dirty/dust out of all the fins

2 flat screwdivers. One on each side. Pop right out. I'd do a how to with pics but it would put people to sleep.

nice. i also have white autometer gauges i wasn't a big fan of the white but then i was thinking and the factory ss gauges are white so i just left them.

The Depo Racing ones light up red which matches. But i ordered them because they have a good reputation.