thanks to *SS Blue 24*

I bought a couple of pieces from alex about a week ago and he's just a cool guy we talked for a bit and he even offered to help me out with my build. Down to earth and helpfull as hell he know a bunch thanks alex.

Alex is a homo! Lmao jk

lmao!

i want you to help me too eddie maybe it will be your truck we can build...over again! you should have just sold it to me as it was bro i still cant believe it :cry:

Dude seriously I wanted to put it up for sale as it was but I didn't want to deal with all the tire kicking low ballers out there trying to get shit for free... Lol. If I would have known I'm sure u and I would of worked a deal out... How ur old school scsb build coming? I wanna check that thing out!

Dude seriously I wanted to put it up for sale as it was but I didn't want to deal with all the tire kicking low ballers out there trying to get shit for free... Lol. If I would have known I'm sure u and I would of worked a deal out... How ur old school scsb build coming? I wanna check that thing out!

i know bro i just want to give you a hard time lol!

its back in pieces getting completly redone bro its gonna look something like the one i have on my profile pic here.

• 4 months later...