Finished for good this time.

I know some of you guys know the trans issues I have had lately but I've mostly kept it on the down low. Basically I've had it go out 4 times since January, three TC's, two pumps and 3 sets of clutch packs and many seals and suck. Root of the problem ended up being a cracked case due to overheating when the last TC took a dump because of low fluid passage in lines. So here's it is finally a brand new case and fully built 65. I really hope she hangs in for a while this time. This has been the most stressful 4 months ever. Big thanks to Kelly performance for helping me out with storage and advise. Lets pray now that she'll be good to go so i can save up some cash to get a DD Again! Lol

a6f84777-3c00-6ab9.jpga6f84777-3c09-d0a6.jpga6f84777-3c14-8844.jpga6f84777-3c1e-a897.jpga6f84777-3c26-d39d.jpg

Sent from my 4G Razor

Thanks guys. Yea lots of sweat and tears. Lol if I posted all the shit that went down and pics, this thread would already be 3 pages long..

Sent from my 4G Razor

Damn man sorry to hear about the bad luck. Hopefully it will run as good as it looks. Good luck with the trans

Yea ill be back in two weeks. Were def gunna have to hook up. Going down south for some work in the keys.

Sent from my 4G Razor

Sorry to hear of the issues but JKP is a great guy. Just glad to see your running now.

Please ask Jon to PM or I can give you my cell, I need to speak to him about ARH and my truck being the guinea pig for their new possible exhaust. And his input. Not creating a thread due to certain drama from another member.