Electric fan conversion kit

Kido SS

Another option is to go with the LS based elecetric fans from the camaros, corvettes etc. Just a heads up.

With all do respect that is a problem waiting to happen unless you shroud the radiator completely, and even then the factory LS1 fans don't pull enough air.

To the OP I would go factory GM. Sorry HPM is no longer doing anything. Mr.P and I made one last harness for my personal truck and I hand bent the shroud for it. The cost was getting crazy high... we are talking 650+ retail cost and thats without enough profit to fill up a gas tank... really sucks because the HPM fans were second to none period!

With all do respect that is a problem waiting to happen unless you shroud the radiator completely, and even then the factory LS1 fans don't pull enough air.

To the OP I would go factory GM. Sorry HPM is no longer doing anything. Mr.P and I made one last harness for my personal truck and I hand bent the shroud for it. The cost was getting crazy high... we are talking 650+ retail cost and thats without enough profit to fill up a gas tank... really sucks because the HPM fans were second to none period!

I am bummed! Looks like I waited too long. Been saving up to get the HPM fans.

Sorry that the kits weren't profitable, Sprayed99.

If you think about trying again, let me know.

My friend runs a hotrod shop and does complete builds of street rods and nusclecars, he also installs almost constantly vintage air and electric fans. I have seen him install on numerous occassions a double fan built into it;s own shrould. He wires the fans up to a t-stat sensor to come on at whatever temp desired and also puts them on a switch under the dash or someshere not so obvious. I have the single fan pushing or pulling 2400 cfm/ on my hotrod 37 Chevy truck and I just keep my switch on where when the ignition switch is turned on and the engine cranked the fan is automaticly on. I am going to do something similar to my SS Silverado race truck as well as an electric water pump to free up a few hp and both will be more efficient than the originals.

Garrell

+06 Silverado stock e-fans, fan harness, and a tune for them to automatically turn on at temp and AC pressure.

Also might have to upgrade the alt to a 140amp, or possibly use a overdrive pulley on the stock alt.

The fans are a direct bolt on and the harness which can either be made, or bought is connected to the fans and to the pcm. They can be toggle switch wired like mentioned above but not recommended for a dd with ac etc. The 100amp alt that is stock on the trucks might have a hard time keeping up with the added load on the electrical system and you might get dim lights, poor fan performance or kill the alt and battery all together.

There are pleanty of write ups, and a search will bring up all the info you should need on it.

I went on ebay and found a kit but dont know if is any good. Sounds good but I want to know if any of you guys know anything about this guys. They are called FF Dynamics. Ebay item # 160703037662.

I went on ebay and found a kit but dont know if is any good. Sounds good but I want to know if any of you guys know anything about this guys. They are called FF Dynamics. Ebay item # 160703037662.

Why not just get OEM efans? From 05+ trucks

I saw them on ebay but only the fans, I would still need the harness and the other components. Help me out? Pleeaaaseeeee!!!

You can make the harness yourself or buy one from blackbear performance, and that's all you need. Fans and a harness. And 2 bolts. Oh and a retune of your pcm, if you aren't already tuned youll need a custom tune.