New cop cars around here

Atleast STL's is marked, here you cannot see ANY lights or special tags, the only way you can tell its a cop car is from the passenger side door, which by then its too late. The tahoes are the same way, no markings at all, lowered, actually other than the corvette I just posted the tahoes are the faster than even the chargers.

crown vics are still the hit out here, even the 2nds hand ones that they sold to civi's. only thing now is we have unmarked crown vics with chrome wheels, mini vans, f150's with camper shell, tiburon, and thats just what ive seen catching people ridin' dirty.

you wouldn't believe that types of vehicles that pulled up with lights and sirens when i saw a moto officer lay his bike down. i pulled up right behind him so that no one coming around the corner and hit him while he was still down. once he got up i pulled over gave my statement of what i saw, then left. the officer was a little embarrassed but it's expected if you lay your bike down AND an officer.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

here in calgary the cops have a lifted 2004 Cummins crew cab, with fake stacks. they have the special forced excursion which is done up with all the performance goodies, chragers, a mini cooper, a smart car, a beetle, and of course the regular marked crown vics...radar detectors come in handy haha

We rock the Impala ... We are trading in our '01 Tahoe for a 2012 Ford Explorer ... We have gone to "Slick Tops" on all cruisers (no lightbars). All have hidden LED lights, pushbars and markings. We do sport a couple unmarked Impalas and a 2006 F150 Crew Cab ....

Personally I don't care what I drive, as long as it's not my own car.

My Whip ...

New31006.jpg

New31011.jpg

New31008.jpg

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Here in Tampa they all got the new chargers. Many many unmarked cars here. I've had a run in with a few. Once I was on the interstate with my wife and 2 cars up was a slow ass new Ford sedan. I decided to take the middle lane and pass both cars. Get back over into left lane going 80 and tosses on his high beams (i hate this.) So I braked on him down to 50. LOL **** move on my part but whatever. After I got down to 50 I floored it through traffic. The Ford tries to follow but can't keep up. After I was ~10 cars ahead I see red and blue lights. It was unmarked. Pulled over, ended up getting a lecture/warning.