Dyno Tune Plus More With Numbers

So, I just got my truck back last Friday from Futral Motorsports in Walker LA. I had my Pacesetter LT headers installed, X-pipe installed, cats removed, underdrive pullies installed and got a dyno tune.

I had them run it on the dyno 3 times. First pull was before they worked on it. All I had on it was a K&N Intake and 2X Flowmaster Super 40s 3" in, 3" out, with an H-pipe. First pull was 298 rwhp 317 ftlbs torque. Second pull was after the header install, X-pipe install, cat removal, and underdrive pulley install. Second pull was 311 rwhp 329 ftlbs torque. Third pull was after the dyno tune. Third pull was 347 rwhp 374 ftlbs torque.

I know there as always a lot of discussion about how much HP different mods will get you and I was curious for myself. So I hope this clears up some of the confusion and helps some folks out.

Cheers

Edited by ChriSS (see edit history)

Thanks for getting those questions answered for us, I know people are always asking what the best bang for you buck is.We should make this into a sticky so when the question is asked we can just direct them to this post.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I would go out their now and snap a few pics, but I didn't drive the SSS today. I'll try to get a few when I get home. They will probably be just from under the hood since I don't have a lift and my truck is too low to get pics from the underside.

I could probably get pics of that. I have dual 3.5" Magnaflow rolled tips that exit in the stock exit location. I have to admit, it is pretty dang loud. I didn't like it at first, but I do now. Drones quite a bit just over 2k rpm. I'll post an audio clip too if I get the time.