Lowered my truck a 3/4 DJM. Slamming in the right rear

So I'm not really sure what's wrong with my truck. I bought a DJM 3/4 LCA and hangers and shackles. I have the Belltech Street Performance shocks on it. Rides awesome on the highway. But damn on the city streets the right rear slams hard core. I'm afraid I'm going to break something. I'm thinking the place that did the job screwed up somehow. I've heard from other people with the same kit that the have no problems. I'm at a loss right now.

ANY IDEAS???

Like stated above. Just take out the factory bump stop, bracket and all. Then put in the pancake bumpstop that came with the kit. Thats what i did and i never ever hit in the rear. Smooth as butter.

just a heads up on the SSS ive been notching since late 2002 (almost 10 years) i go with the belltech rear c notch. It actaully boxes in the frame. If you have questions just ask done tons of them. Have like 30 kits here of notch only also.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

OK. So I looked under the truck today and noticed that the pancake bump stop is mounted to a small U like bracket. I'm assuming thats the bracket that needs to be taken out. If I do that is there a hole to screw the pancake bumpstop into?

I think I've finally found my problem to the slamming in the rear.

Thanks for all your info. Going to take it back tommorow and have them remove the bracket. Would do it myself but my compressor grinder wont handle the cutting of the rivets. GOD I hope this fixses it. Getting tired of the banging on shitty roads.