speedworld phx area june 2

man where where all you AZ guys when I was living down there. Its seem like after I moved back to Oregon a ton of new members from AZ joined

Have fun at speedworld, just know that your times are going to suck in the heat down there. I ran a 14.7 at 1400 feet in Oregon, same elevation in AZ and the best I coule get was 15.1

man where where all you AZ guys when I was living down there. Its seem like after I moved back to Oregon a ton of new members from AZ joined

Have fun at speedworld, just know that your times are going to suck in the heat down there. I ran a 14.7 at 1400 feet in Oregon, same elevation in AZ and the best I coule get was 15.1

I keep telling you, you just need to move back here lol.

SAT NITE June 2 STREET MEET Open Test & Tune! Jomax Gates Open 7pm $20 Vehicle/Driver Spectators $10

A little info on tomorrow. I'll try to make it for sure.

Cool...I can't wait...I saw online that if ur car or truck is faster than a 14.0 u need a helmet....do you guys think a dirt bike helmet would work or does it have to be special??

Well I hope I break 13s

Cool...I can't wait...I saw online that if ur car or truck is faster than a 14.0 u need a helmet....do you guys think a dirt bike helmet would work or does it have to be special??Well I hope I break 13s

Yeah anything under 14 you do need a helmet. Bring it just in case..

Edited by SikSSS (see edit history)

Helmet Center or Cycle Gear or craigslist. It must be a 2005 or newer snell approved. Anybody with a power adder will need an SFI fire jacket.

IDK how anal Speedworld is about the fire jacket but they will make you wear a helmet if you run under 14. I saw plenty of people down there running after market power adders without a jacket