Looking for LED interior lights

My buddy just did his civic with bright white led interior lights and it looks really clean. I wanna do my whole interior in my SS but don't know where to get them. Anyone know where I can find some also wanna do the lights under the outside mirrors. Thanks

3157 reverse lights. 194 for tag lights, map lights, door lights, and 3rd brake light. 42mm festoon bulb for dome light and mirrors. Yiu should be set with that :)

So 194 and 42 mm should cover all the inside lights sounds good thanks. How do you get to the little round ones out by the switch for the sun roof? Do the mirrors one just pop out also?

Got mine off ebay i paid about 50-60 for all my led lights when you get the interior order them from the same place or else youll have different whites happened to a friend of mine it looked hilarious :lol:

• 1 month later...

I just ordered led's for every light in my vehicle and HID's for the lows and highs. Ordered from different places for stuff that wasnt close to each other so you cant tell if the dont match haha. Cost me about $100 for all the led's and another $75 for the HID's.

• 1 month later...