Question for you AWD guys

Down under

As mosgt of you know I have a Holden HSV Avalanche AWD. Kinda like that lil red headed step child from GM.

Got an LS1 in her. Auto etc etc....

My question is do the SSS have a split between the front and the rear, or is it 50/50 front and rear.

My HSV is 40/60 split. reason so it feels more rear wheel drive.

Yup, just like the others stated. Their would be no point in having an AWD trucks with different awd power transfer ratios unless they had alot of money to screw around with. I havent heard of HSV so please excuse my lack of intelligence. Is it more modified than the stock Avy? I noitced your pic and it looks alot lowered, wether

I guess my only question is the avalanche awd front diff work with the SS? Time for Tru-Trac!

Yup, just like the others stated. Their would be no point in having an AWD trucks with different awd power transfer ratios unless they had alot of money to screw around with. I havent heard of HSV so please excuse my lack of intelligence. Is it more modified than the stock Avy? I noitced your pic and it looks alot lowered, wether

I guess my only question is the avalanche awd front diff work with the SS? Time for Tru-Trac!

http://www.hsv.com.au/e3/see/Classics.aspx?PageID=Performance&Series=VY2&Model=AvalancheXUV

Have a look at that.

This avalanche is not like the Chevy Avalanche.

Sometimes i forget that you dont know that I'm in Australia.

nope not lowered. stock height

I know your Perth, just have had some info that has confused me, not on your part. For instance my for instance I remember mentioning my buddy had a WRX STI and his uncle lived in western Australia and according to his unlce those specific vehicles were outlawed as the Aussie Outback police couldnt keep up with them in the outback, unless broken down. But this is second hand info.

Anyhow, sick truck man, and glad we have a member from Down Undah! (boston accent)