Price for your SS?

gmJake

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought mine in 06 with 41k on it. only mod was the turbo kit. i paid $24k 6 years ago. sad thing is the guy gave me $8k worth of receipts just for the turbo kit install. i feel it was a good deal for back in 06. just rolled 57k anf i drove it 2k miles to get it home. so 15k on it in 6 years. Ive only put maybe 200 miles on it this year.

Got pics of the turbo?

yep nothing that is a show stopper. just a detroit speedworks front mount turbo kit. but it gets the job done. i have replaced everything over the last few years ago so ts pretty much all new besides the manifolds.

IMG_0221.jpg

Bought mine in Feb 2011 for $17500 with 59k (11500 after trade in) Just traded into local dealer with 73k.. after about 2 hours of going back and forth they gave me 15,000 for it. 3 days later my salesman called to tell me his sales manager wrote the dealership a check for 15K and drove it home. :thumbs:

$14k for mine back February '09 with 79k miles

Started looking the day my beater hit 200k, it was in my driveway three days later.

Now the SS is over 185k... and my beater is over 259. Another 15k and I'll be in the market for vehicle #3