03 Silverado SS is up for sale in NH

gmcsierragt

Ya I know, still books for more then Im asking and has been well taken care of, and I still drive it daily till its sold! Its been a great truck, Ill probaly buy another one someday but the next one will have a moon roof

Sorry to see the sale. Just remember the stock sunroofs had issues, so a custom one is best as replacing or fixing the sunroof is pretty costly. GLWS.

Please dont take this wrong, but last week I found 4 SS' f/s with 120-150k selling from 14,500 to 12grand. They were being looked at but the used dealership wouldnt drain the front diff for me even offering to pay them labor and parts (fluid obviously). Just keep yours advertised theirs people out their looking for them. I believe 2 of them sold the same week I called that I was inquiring about as a daily driver.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Oh I know theres others out there starting around 12k with less miles, dam good price to, but $8grand for mine with all the stuff I added, doesnt get better then that, I have akmost $6grand in the stereo!!!! plus the viper alarm/ remote start, cowl hood, and speedster tonneau cover, someone will get a hell of a deal! at that price you could part it out or use it as a donor truck for a single cab clone, then they'd have ground effects, wheels and intererior, not a bad start

Sorry to see the sale. Just remember the stock sunroofs had issues, so a custom one is best as replacing or fixing the sunroof is pretty costly. GLWS.

Please dont take this wrong, but last week I found 4 SS' f/s with 120-150k selling from 14,500 to 12grand. They were being looked at but the used dealership wouldnt drain the front diff for me even offering to pay them labor and parts (fluid obviously). Just keep yours advertised theirs people out their looking for them. I believe 2 of them sold the same week I called that I was inquiring about as a daily driver.