Considering Trading my Silverado for an SS, OPINIONS?

TvsQuez

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I'll update this one. Motor swap and tranny are being done. Turbo install etc will all be done next week. New hood, 3/4 drop with sp shocks all will be on too. I'll probably only push a few psi and break in the new motor, but i'll see where i go from there. I've been deciding front mount or mid moint. Have a buddy that just finished his mid mount, and it's sick. You guys have a preference? i've been looking on here for mid mounts, and haven't seen much of anything. Pro's? con's? thanks. I'll update with pics later.

Edited by Tvsquez (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, i haven't had much time to make it down there at all. Work etc. Mounted turbo yesterday. Finishing a few nick nacks (spelling on that) and hooked up methanol. Just have to finish gauges etc, and some paint work (panels and few scratches for some touch ups). I'll work on pics, just been busy as hell.

• 2 weeks later...

when the truck was lowered they had to

Shorten drive line. that was done. Then had some issues etc. not sure what. It's taken awhile for this. I'll stop here as I'm getting irritated how long this build is taking. I have some pics but I'll post a build thread in a bit. Thx.

truck is in break in mode right now. 3-4# boost is all its seeing. So far it's. whole different feeling then my old supercharger. weird to feel something hook. I must say the lowering kit has impressed me. Figured itd be a worse ride, but rides like stock. Feels great. anyways, I have videos at half throttle. No idea how to post them?