i found her :'(

jm3907

This seriously made me sad to see....like im not even kidding.

It would break my heart too to see my truck get carelessly parted out on craigslist like this :(

Im so sorry man...but on the bright side and most importantly of all, im glad you're okay from the wreck!

This seriously made me sad to see....like im not even kidding.

It would break my heart too to see my truck get carelessly parted out on craigslist like this :(

Im so sorry man...but on the bright side and most importantly of all, im glad you're okay from the wreck!

Yup.. searched silverado ss on the c-list app and when the pic popped up it gave me the chills :(

4L85e lol?

I know -__- i wanted my shit out of the glove box and my shovels that were in the back, stupid guy at the tow yard sat his fat ass in the passenger seat so it completely slipped my mind to check the glove box.

^^^ he's just mis-informed lol poor guy doesn't know Wtf he bought, its a damn shame. And yep it sucks guys :/ what's done is done still looking for one, great trucks I don't think I could buy something else haha

Edited by La SS (see edit history)