Making my way from cali!

I guess i'll introduce myself. I'm new over here of course, and just getting into the ss world. Always loved the arrival blue, awd trucks, and finally got my chance at one. Did my trade recently for my nnbs silverado, and now i'm here reading up. Only truck i've seen around here was idaho's ss when he came to cali for a meet. Other then that, there's really not many here in town. Here's a pic of it before it went in the shop. It'll have a few mods going on it for the trade, and can't wait until it's out of shop. Thanks guys

post-20417-0-63891600-1339087437_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tvsquez (see edit history)

Bako, Ruben525 is from up there. We cruise up to Famoso 1-2 times a year for some drags.

The SoCal ambassador welcomes you

We are currently accepting applications for CenCal ambassadors lmao

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Bako, Ruben525 is from up there. We cruise up to Famoso 1-2 times a year for some drags.

The SoCal ambassador welcomes you

We are currently accepting applications for CenCal ambassadors lmao

Wtf I thought I was cencal ambassador! Lmao

When it gets done, I guess I'll have to run to famosa a few times to see what it does. I should take myold truck tomorrow, and see how my current one runs. So I might b there Friday. thx to everyone.