Sad day for NASCAR, and America ...

I was in Dover DE this past weekend for the FedEx 400, at the Dover International Speedway.

Sadly, NASCAR (Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks) has already sold out, and has Toyotas running in the past few years.

Another kick in the balls for NASCAR fans ... try finding a piece of merchendice that IS made in the USA....

Here's my New Chevrolet Hat ... I got this from a sanctioned NASCAR trailer, inside of the gates, not some tent on the side of the road. Do you see the sadness??? ... I didn't even realize it, till after I wore it home. I just figured it would be good ole USA, I am sadly mistaken ...

IMAG0599.jpg

IMAG0597.jpg

IMAG0600.jpg

IMAG0598.jpg

Good old china. Yeah got a Gordan hat looked inside later and??? Bangeldash or how ever u say that crap.

Lmao!!!! "Gordan" no wonder it was maid in Bangeldash.... But I do know that I bought a legit "Jeff Gordon" hat made in USA at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Ca

Edited by SS Blue 24 (see edit history)

The Bruins championship hats were made in Bangladesh and they fall apart in a matter of weeks. On my 5th one since they won last year, and 2 stored away for memoribillia. You think they would at least make it in Canada eh?