Got some new shoes for my SS, 24" Marcellinos!

SSBlue24

Just got these installed this week, they said I was the first one to have them installed there. I let them try on one of each color so they could take pics of my truck (helped me choose which color I wanted to haha!).

They finally emailed the pics to me, I think they look dope! I ended up going with the all glossy black wheels. Let me know what you think!

The Chrome Version

The Black and Machined Version

The Glossy Black Version (What I got)

The Matte Black Version

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its hard to say. i like the style of wheel just not sure which color i like best. they are look pretty good. but my 2 i like the most were the gloss black and machined look. norally im not crazy about the machined look. but its something different on a SS and i liked it to.

its hard to say. i like the style of wheel just not sure which color i like best. they are look pretty good. but my 2 i like the most were the gloss black and machined look. norally im not crazy about the machined look. but its something different on a SS and i liked it to.

exactly my thoughts....