Your Favorite Wax/Polish??

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nu-finish is awesome. Haven't used it in years. I do Meguiars Glass. And I also do Meguiars Leather Conditioner and Cleaner on the whole interior. Makes it look brand new and not all shiney, also has a nice salt and pepper mell to it.

i love meguires tech was 2.0 liquid wax. been using that only for years with there new ultimate detailer. thats the best spray shine i ever seen and i been detailing 9 years. yesterday i just used some of dgiepss's americano adams wax on my new cadillac and was very impressed, was i $70 impressed, im not sure yet, gotta use it on the black truck before i make that decision.

I have started using Adams products. The Detail Spray is awesome, but the wax doesn't really blow me away. I like Meguires NXT 2.0., and on my previous truck, a black Z71, I got really good results from Mothers. I've tried about everything you can think of at one time or another. Technique is probably the MOST important part of it.

I have used many different car care product's. A lot of them have worked great and still do. but im now hooked on adam's product. i still have tons of other off the shelf product's that i use on my DD's but for the SS and other toy's i only use adam's.