windshield strip tint pics

post-8042-0-61106700-1339426559_thumb.jpg

You can sorta see mine in this pic...I have better ones, but can't find them right now.....My tint guy went below the "limit-lines" on my windshield slightly, and I'm glad he did...Makes a world of difference in the daytime...

Edited by GetWithIt (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

It is actaully Very easy. You don't even notice it at night other then you get no glare. and during the day you never need sunglass or sun visors. Also it is cool because it is a shocker to everyone.

It is actaully Very easy. You don't even notice it at night other then you get no glare. and during the day you never need sunglass or sun visors. Also it is cool because it is a shocker to everyone.

hmmmm interesting, and you dont get pulled over or anything??? i like it alot, looks badass

In this area they Hate tint, and I always get pulled over for my side tint, but they have never look at my windshield.... A good trick is to put bright LED's for your interior lights so if you get pulled over a night, turn them on and then your tint does not look dark.

post-22239-0-86727700-1341860541_thumb.jpg