My new Camaro ss =)

jasmien2008

I am going to date myself but I bought a new red 69 Z28, then a lot of SS Impalas, 409 and 427, and Corvettes then I special ordered a red 93 Z28 probably the last special order Chevy you could get.

Thats a beautiful ride you have probably what 13.8 in 1/4 mile and 25 mpg.

Bring it to GA,and have Chris at Hunters Performance Solutions install one of their custom ground cams and put a tuneup in it and if are realy wanting to live it up let them install one of their Turbo chargers that they build in house.

Enjoy it and be careful.

damm bro... that would be nice to super charge or turbo it!! what exactly is a ground cam??

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All cams start off as a length of steel and they are ground to whatever the profile of the camshaft is and sold through speed shops etc. but the performance shop I mentioned has the equipment to grind cams, camshafts, in their shop of their own design based on the requirements.

To put it simpler they take a stick of metal and grind away everthing that doesn't look like a camshaft!

Forgive me Father for I am thinking of sinning!

I have owned Corvettes almost continualy for 40 years and I have a 48,000 nile 03 SS Silverado with 425 hp and is the holder of three landspeed records, truck is black and just installed a black 5 pcs. billett grille, smoked headlight, parking light covers and painted the grille bowtie red, my Corvette is a 21.000 mile black 98 Coupe with new wheels, mesh inserts in all the front openings, I have longtube headers with a x-pipe on order and have a Volant cai in the shop and when the exhaust is here I am going to have the LSx performance shop that prepares my SS race truck port the throttle body and do a HP tune up.

I just saw the first pictures and specs for the new 1LE Camaro due out this fall which is designed to fall between an SS and a ZL1 Camaro. I bought a new 1LE in 1993 and as hard as it is to keep the Vette and the SS S looking immaculate all the time and drive them in addition to my go to, daily driver37 Chevy hotrod truck, keeper I am seriously thinking of trading the Corvette and the SS Silverado in on a red with the blacked out plenum hood and black wheels1le. The truck looks better than ever and the Corvette has never had a raindrop on it and is going to be fast when I get my plans completed. I would keep the 37 truck which I run with a hillburn carb scoop, no hood, headers uncapped and red to yelow to white flames. I would miss the S and the Vette but I would have one car to pamper and drive and keep clean and maybe dragrace, do some autocross and maybe some track events.

What do you think?

Garrell Patterson

I got to be a passenger in the Hotchkiss camaro, a2010 SS with tvs2300,and tvs hktchkiss suspension upgrades the car handles awesome but the drive said they had borla on the car but had to much drone si the went with magnaflow a d it sounds amazing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2