misfire tuning

ccgoodwrench

I'm having a prolbem with P0300 code, On the scanner it will say imature (old history) Sometimes It will turn on the engine light, I tried adjusting the misfire tables dosen't seem to help. It seem's to happen with a cold start up. Also will this code prevent the Evap and the Catliyst system for updatig to ready. I can not get a inspection sticker with these systems set to ready. I will post a log file for the misfire counts on the scanner, My laptop is dead right now.

If you are just looking to get inspected, delete the misfire codes in the tune (set to 3-no error detected and check the MIL box) and reflash. You will go "ready" and can get your sticker.

If you are just looking to get inspected, delete the misfire codes in the tune (set to 3-no error detected and check the MIL box) and reflash. You will go "ready" and can get your sticker.

Little confused do you mean uncheck the SES box, I have no check in the box and set to no error reported, but still not ready, drove about 50 miles so far and tried the service procedure for the catlist system

What exactly did you change on the misfire tables? When I tuned mine for a cam, all I did was raise the minimum rpm for misfire detection from 600(I think?) to 1200rpm.

I didn't see a table for that, I'm using HPTuners, I have adjusted the tables labled events between misfire's, revolution mode, cyclinder mode

Still haviving a prolbem, I'm now getting a p0106 and a p0107 code. deleted code p0106,Reflash, I tried the service procedure for the readiness test 3 times,put the truck up on jack stands so i could meet the criteria for the procedure, Is their anything else I could try There must be a way to force the test to complete

Edited by ccgoodwrench (see edit history)