I Can't Stand This...

I know this is random and somewhat pointless of a thread but....i don't know how many of you are annoyed of this too but i HATE when i see a silverado on eBay/Craigslist and the ONLY thing that is SS on it is the front bumper and the description says "Has an SS Body Kit"

I think to myself...."You obviously have NO clue what comes on an SSS exterior...." :idiot:

Lol,,, just thought i'd share my little rant haha

I see this crap ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME!!!! haha

Edited by SSilverBeast (see edit history)

I feel the same way as well. Especially the ones that might or might not have real Ss 20's and have the front bumper and is called a Ss clone or Ss conversion lol. Shit bugs me too.

I totally agree.. Along with all other vehicles i see on craigslist for sale. For example a v6 trans am with an aftermarket ram air hood claiming its a real ws6 package, I see this one alot a mustang with cobra rims and claiming its a cobra clone..LOL

I parked next a a truck that had ss painted on it just for shits and giggles, I stayed while my girl went inside. I seen the guy coming back and flipped out when he.seen my truck he started taking pictures of mine and then he started getting both trucks in the pic I was laughing my ass off inside. Tint ftw!

I parked next a a truck that had ss painted on it just for shits and giggles, I stayed while my girl went inside. I seen the guy coming back and flipped out when he.seen my truck he started taking pictures of mine and then he started getting both trucks in the pic I was laughing my ass off inside. Tint ftw!

Did you ever get his license plate? That could have been related to you truck being stolen. If I remember this being the same member I am thinking of...so many new members.

And yes I call shenanigans on these trucks. This one really pisses me off, rcsb with Intimidator SS badges, dark blue truck with chrome 20s or 22s and rugged A/T tires, side step bars (chrome).....He saw me when I first got my SS truck and he then he 1st added SS decals soon after, not badges (2005-07). Then he stepped it up to the Intimidator SS badges within the past year. Im sure all the civics around here and ricers are trying to race and say they beat a Silverdo SS.....oh well let the little kids play....

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Now this guy's doin' it right though!!! :cool:

http://losangeles.cr...3076196643.html

i dont see why it gets u mad since ur truck is a clone not a real sss just sayin,you at some point had just the bumpers or something like that ect relax theres alway dumbass people that have no clue i crack up laughing

i dont see why it gets u mad since ur truck is a clone not a real sss just sayin,you at some point had just the bumpers or something like that ect relax theres alway dumbass people that have no clue i crack up laughing

But you guys all know better then to think that im done with mine hah i got a LONG ways to go before i officially label mine as a "Clone"

Did you ever get his license plate? That could have been related to you truck being stolen. If I remember this being the same member I am thinking of...so many new members.

Dude.... My truck was rear endedconfused.gif.... And im not new been here since 2010

LMFAO I pulled up next to a white clone last week right after I had mine lowered. His was lowered a 2n2 mines a 3n4. Looked nice with the Street scene front end end but I was a ass and laughed at him. Very little effort in making it a clone. A front bumper doesnt make it a SS. I agree with SSilverBeast, at least he's working on it.

Now this guy's doin' it right though!!! :cool:

http://losangeles.cr...3076196643.html

I dont see anything wrong with that truck, I think its badass. It has the SS bumper and replica wheels but he is not claiming it has and SS "body Kit." I love that Flat Black

My biggest pet pieve is when people just slap SS badges on a regualr Silverado that does not look anything like an SS, its especially annoying if it is the 99-02 Body style, and still has the chrome grill, and the chrome/black plastic grill and 16" stockers

In my home town right now there are 3 trucks running around with SS badges on, all in the 99-02 body style. On is driven by a pastor of a church and it is covered in Hell is Hot, and Jesus Saves stickers. Another one is a blue stock 99-02 extended cab with 2 stripes down the hood, The SS badges are new because I have seen it before without them. And the 3rd is my favorite, it is a white regular cab 2wd with a canopy and of course the SS badges are upsidedown.

I see these cars all the time and they are always checking out my truck, I just shake my head at them, and they give me this look like "why are you shaking your head at me?"