I Can't Stand This...

u should hate ur self since u have sss badges and your truck and is not a sss just saying this thread is irrelevant

Hate myself? Damn...harsh bro! Ha read my description again though...I said I hate when people say it has an "SS kit" and all it is is the bumper. -___- lol Besides...nowhere on this website have I ever claimed my truck to be a "Clone" yet...the closest thing I think I have said to that is "making INTO a clone" ha BIG difference there.. Ha

Edited by SSilverBeast (see edit history)

I dont see anything wrong with that truck, I think its badass. It has the SS bumper and replica wheels but he is not claiming it has and SS "body Kit." I love that Flat Black

My biggest pet pieve is when people just slap SS badges on a regualr Silverado that does not look anything like an SS, its especially annoying if it is the 99-02 Body style, and still has the chrome grill, and the chrome/black plastic grill and 16" stockers

In my home town right now there are 3 trucks running around with SS badges on, all in the 99-02 body style. On is driven by a pastor of a church and it is covered in Hell is Hot, and Jesus Saves stickers. Another one is a blue stock 99-02 extended cab with 2 stripes down the hood, The SS badges are new because I have seen it before without them. And the 3rd is my favorite, it is a white regular cab 2wd with a canopy and of course the SS badges are upsidedown.

I see these cars all the time and they are always checking out my truck, I just shake my head at them, and they give me this look like "why are you shaking your head at me?"

Yeah, don't get me wrong....that truck is BADASS!! Hah LOVE The flat black!! I was just giving an example of what this thread was about hah but yeah...I'd shake my head too man...ESPECIALLY if I had a true SSS hah

u should hate ur self since u have sss badges and your truck and is not a sss just saying this thread is irrelevant

Im with you, if your truck is not an SS, do not put SS badges on it. GM/Chevy should have only made these emblems available if you have a VIN.

Dude.... My truck was rear endedconfused.gif.... And im not new been here since 2010

Whoa there, so sorry. My bad. 2010 is actually pretty new in my opinion. Ive been since 2008 and feel like a newb still. All the original guys are gone, sold their truck or decide not to come on due to certain reasons which I can see growing. Sorry for the mistake, g/l on replacing the 07.

Im with you, if your truck is not an SS, do not put SS badges on it. GM/Chevy should have only made these emblems available if you have a VIN.

Words to live by.

What about fake tits?

Shouldn't put badges on those either.

It don't make me mad unless the people think it's a really off the lot SS. I've been in these arguments with people before. I say as long as you like your ride do what you want to it your paying for it. Just have fun with it we all love our trucks or we wouldn't be on here talking to each other. Mods are never done...

I think the signature to an SS is its 6.0L HO. Like someone said above, sucks when a body kit is put onto a stock 4.8 with nothing more than a CAI, and they claim it's an SS. But whatever. Doesn't bother me too much. People can dream all they want, but it's reassuring when you have the real thing right? It's a great feeling knowing you're cruisin around in an authentic SS, especially when you pull up to a clone, cuz they slump down in their seats and hide their face because they just wanna be as cool as you. Haha. Take pride in your ride. Who cares what the kids are doing.

I think the signature to an SS is its 6.0L HO. Like someone said above, sucks when a body kit is put onto a stock 4.8 with nothing more than a CAI, and they claim it's an SS. But whatever. Doesn't bother me too much. People can dream all they want, but it's reassuring when you have the real thing right? It's a great feeling knowing you're cruisin around in an authentic SS, especially when you pull up to a clone, cuz they slump down in their seats and hide their face because they just wanna be as cool as you. Haha. Take pride in your ride. Who cares what the kids are doing.

Couldn't agree more sir..:D

Sent from my 4G Razor

There's a gmc sierra with a 6in lift with some cute mud boggers on it running around my town with ss badges on it only a 5.3l just so happened to pull up to the Cenex with my SSS on the trailer. (Moving and in the middle of a build.) When we got inside i mentioned something about how he was a fake hadn't seen my truck yet he got a little fired up and said no it's an ss, i grinned from ear to ear and said no that's a real ss and pointed. He was so embarrassed. Left in a real hurry. Still bothers me when people call me and ask if I've seen the jacked up ss running around town. Cause i know exactly what there talking about

There's a gmc sierra with a 6in lift with some cute mud boggers on it running around my town with ss badges on it only a 5.3l just so happened to pull up to the Cenex with my SSS on the trailer. (Moving and in the middle of a build.) When we got inside i mentioned something about how he was a fake hadn't seen my truck yet he got a little fired up and said no it's an ss, i grinned from ear to ear and said no that's a real ss and pointed. He was so embarrassed. Left in a real hurry. Still bothers me when people call me and ask if I've seen the jacked up ss running around town. Cause i know exactly what there talking about

Close to the samething happened with me lol but he had a 2WD crew cab with badges and tried to tell me it came from the factory a SS lol his buddy with him even told him no and pointed to my truck sitting at the gas pump and said thats a factory SS lol