Atco SS first time out

GI.SS

Well I'm new here and took the truck to the track for the first time. Managed a 14.6 flat with a 2.2 60ft but trapped 94mph. Even met a Mod who introduced me to the site ;) the truck is pretty much stock. Any thoughts on getting that 60 down? I want to get hooked up before any mods...

Congrats on your time. This is Mark who as a SSS that you that you met today at atco. I wish I had my SS but im cleaning it for the gm nationals .If you get a tune ,that will help you a lot.

Mark

sent from DROID BIONIC using tapatalk BRO!!!!!!

Congrats on your time. This is Mark who as a SSS that you that you met today at atco. I wish I had my SS but im cleaning it for the gm nationals .If you get a tune ,that will help you a lot.

Mark

sent from DROID BIONIC using tapatalk BRO!!!!!!

:withstupid: Congrats again on ur time! Those are respectable number for a stock setup. They are certainly better than my 1st track times. I agree a custom tune (not handheld programmer) will really wake that truck up! Are you from the NJ area?? Im sure Mark invited you to GM Nationals next saturday in Carlisle if you are in the area and looking to meet most of the Northeast guys.

I'm from a little town called estell manor 15 min from Vineland or ocean city. Mark is a super nice guy. I won't be able to make the meet as I'm in the army and was just home on leave. Stationed at ft Bragg so I'll be back there tomorrow. :-/ and yea I def need a tune. Some cal tracs sticky tires and adjust my pinion angle and see what that nets me. Atleast the track is 5 min from me in Fayetteville nc