Parts For Sale!!!!

70chevy03ss

Okay so up first is the lower grills never used on my truck. I bought them fro a member on here a while ago. I believe these are Street Scene Grills SOLD!!!!!

1016111303.jpg

Next are a set of stock inner door handles. Nothing broken or cracked $20 bucks shipped

1016111346.jpg

Also have a stock Antenna cowl cover. IT HAS A HOLE FOR THE ANTENNA!!!! $10 bucks shipped

008.jpg

I also have a stock hood off of my 2003 Silverado SS. Its black there is a small dent on the hood not bad though, Its in really nice condition. 80 bucks? I WILL NOT SHIP THIS.

Also I have a third brake light chrome SS cover needs to be cleaned up $10 bucks shipped

0225121407.jpg

Also have a set of stock plugs with the metal covers 100k on them $8bucks

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

They will fit your truck. I have them on mine and i love them. You dont see them much and it looks really nasty when those come up on you when your going down the road. Good price too.

I'll take your word for it and ill take em . Mines and 04, my email is [email protected]. Let me know a PayPal addy or payment method and I'll get it done today. If you know of anyone with the uppers to match, lemme know. Otherwise I'll order them somewhere online. Thanks