Just waxed my truck with Adams Products

Actually they aren't that expensive. Look at it this way. The look of your ride is everything right? Whats a couple more dollars on a great product to make your ride shine. You can piss away money on drink at a gas station or just BS at anytime. So I just put it into my truck.. If you haven't tried it yet give it a shot..

Looks great, always wanted to try those products but they are expensive as hell. Lol.

Quality and integrity come at a price.

Our products are made in the USA, packaged in USA made bottles, with USA made caps and sprayers, with labels made in the USA and printed by a company in the USA. Our boxes, tape, and packing material are made in the USA as well. We flat refuse to undermine the American economy and our fellow American business owners by cutting corners with Chinese made goods and accessories. The only exceptions to the rule being our aerosol products being packaged in Canada (VOC compliance regulations) and clay coming from Japan due to the current Automagic patent that doesn't allow us to produce our own.

We also back our products with the industries only 110% money back satisfaction guarantee and use only the highest quality ingredients available.

I get that $12 for a bottle of detail spray may not line up for some people if they're used to the cheap-o $5 stuff at the local pep-boys... but these prices aren't where they are by accident... theres a reason for it. As Benjamin Franklin so eloquently put it:

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Edited by Dylan@Adams (see edit history)