Power folding mirrors

SSilverBeast

I have a regular silverado 1500 (manual folding, power adjust, no signal, heat, or puddle light)

If I bought power folding mirrors with heat and turn signal, what exactly would I need to do to get them to work?

Any programming? Switches, Buttons?

Thanks guys!

-Thomas

if you already have power mirrors on a 03+ truck then it's just plug and play.

if you want the power folding you need the correct dooor panels with the switches,

i'm happy with just the turn signals :cool:

Just adding my .02 cents here, I will be changing mirrors as the my glass broke and the gel is bleeding through the glass......I have a new power mirror waiting to be installed. With that said, you will need the power mirror swith like stated to fold in, out. And also the electrical work. This would be a great "how to."

Just adding my .02 cents here, I will be changing mirrors as the my glass broke and the gel is bleeding through the glass......I have a new power mirror waiting to be installed. With that said, you will need the power mirror swith like stated to fold in, out. And also the electrical work. This would be a great "how to."

I'll Be Doing a "How To" on how to install these on a regular 1500 Silverado...with what you need, pics, ect!