SO CAL GUYS

Dylan06SS

Well... for those of you not already coming I'd like to extend a last minute invite to any So Cal guy who wants to meet up with the rest of us.

So far we've got myself, 56chevywagon, Adams2003, and Supersport. Just a day of hangin' out, beer, bar-b-q, and BS'n. We're also going to try and get some videos of the trucks for the project I'm working on. We still need vid of BLUE SS's.... so far arrival blue is the only color not representing in the video (dcarins I'm talkin' to you!!! :D )

PM me for directions and phone numbers, should be a good time and I hope to see more of you guys there! :thumbs:

Well... another very productive gathering of SS people! :cheers:

Thanks to all of you guys for all your help (especially you Andrea :D )

Cody... your the man! Couldn't have done it without you .... and I don't think I've ever seen a guy look as good as you in a pink teddy :jester:

Eric ... I'm glad we got to meet. BIG thanks to you also for all your help, next time bring your truck and not that slow, underpowered, weak ass mustang :jester:

Adam ... well.... without you we'd have never discoverd the many uses for THE CLUB when installing a shift kit and servos :jester: It was great meeting you and your truck is bad ass!

RESULTS: The kit and servos kick ass! My truck is shifting harder and cleaner than I ever thought it could . . . what a HUGE difference. I can't get this "my truck shifts harder than yours" grin off of my face. :D

I can't say 'thank you' enough. You guys are great and I can't wait till our next meet up. :cheers:

Dylan

dylan,

i'll say thanks again also for your hospitallity and i know all of us had a really good time. i also have to give a shout out to Andrea, who really hung in there through the day with a positive attitude :thumbs: And yes I am hoping to have my truck together for the next meet :cool:

Guys, it was a good time...kinda mad that the teddy got all dirty and oily :jester: , but oh well...helps give it and me more character :D Thanx Dyaln for the help and for the food, both bottled and otherwise :cheers: Thanx Eric for your quick thinkin and all your help with the install, and thanx MacGyver, or I mean Adam :jester: , for learnin us the many uses of the club and the intuitive thinkin it took to find our lost bolt in the pan of oil ;) . Again thanx to all and damn it, u better like that damn shift kit Dylan :jester: . It was alot of fun...so whens the next meet...or install :P ?

Thanks guys for being honest about the fact that you couldn't have done the install without me or Andrea. :D:jester:

Dylan thanks for the :cheers: and the hospitalitly. Im glad that you like the shift kit and servos that I installed for you. :jester::thumbs: It was alot of fun and im looking forward to meeting up with you guys again. :thumbs:

:withstupid:

We're trying to plan these gatherings a little farther ahead to give people time clear thier schedules to be there. Should be doing it again soon, I'll post a new thread when we find out exactly where and when.... probably down your way (San Diego) since Cody has been nice enough to drive up here 2 times in a row. :cheers:

Archived