I hate construction

When I did construction and landscaping (03-09) I always parked away from the site with permission from owners. When they heard me ask about parking down the road or at a protected area they knew we cared about our jobs seeing how obsessed I was with keeping the truck clean. We actually gained customers that were redisents on the same street seeing the landscaping transformation we had done and a relatively new, nice, and clean truck representing the company (2005). Usually youll just see raggedy old trucks hauling the crew and another 1 tonner bringing the trailer (my SS was never used to haul tools except my boss' personal German custom tools/saws/etc).

Your picture reminds me of the first and only time I parked near the job site and the mower and line trimmer just spewed dust and clippings covering one side of the truck. My boss was ripping on me so hard because they know how much I hate when I get it gets dusted over, and mine as well as have the whole truck covered instead of one side, it looked hideous.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Hahaha your kidding right?! Your lucky it's only dust. This year where I live, the road has bad spring break up and boy are all the vehicles coated with mud. Nasty winter lately. Sucks

I have had to wash mine atleast once a week due to the fact that I killed off my lawn after I put my addition on and tilled it up. Getting it hydroseeded in 12hrs. Now I won't have to worry about the dust all over the place.