Plug and wire time. But searching made me confused

RebelOne

Either the NGK TR55ix or the ac delco iridiums for a naturally aspirated truck. Go ahead and get the msd wires instead of the Taylors. Not saying Taylor doesn't make a good wire but they are a lot more prone to breaking.

whats the difference if your blown or not?

whats the difference if your blown or not?

The gap and heat range, for us blown guys a colder heat range spark plug is recommended, so one with a .035 gap over the stock .060 of the AC D's 41-110 or the TR55's, TR6ix are the way to go for F/I

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

The gap and heat range, for us blown guys a colder heat range spark plug is recommended, so one with a .035 gap over the stock .060 of the AC D's 41-110 or the TR55's, TR6ix are the way to go for F/I

I've never heard of anyone recommending an iridium plug for a f/i application. Always heard they still burn too hot. I've always just ran a regular old ngk copper v power plug, tr55, tr6, tr7, tr8; depending on how much boost determines which heat range plug will work best and what gap to set it at. Next go around on plugs for me will be NGK tr7's gapped to about .027 since I plan on making about 12-15psi on the street and cranking it up to 15-18 at the track. I'll also be running 116 octane at the track.

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

• 1 year later...