Sss shirts?

I think some of the art geniuses on this site should get together and make some graphic Ts, mass produce them and sell to the site members, just like the lanyard thread.

I agree.. I'm pretty surprised someone hasn't already. If I knew what the hell I was doing, I would even be down to do it.

^^^ I concur.

^^^Im with Frank Abignail.

I had a hoody mocked up with the lady I have custom soccer Jerseys made for teams I played with. I had the idea of a chevy symbol on the front similar to a shopman1 bowtie, and super on the right sleeve, sport on the left sleeve. Or Chevrolet on the right sleeve, and Super Sport on the left. Backside had the SS logo. I plan on doing 3 or 4 in the fall and some long sleeve T's. Its not your average hoody price, bit more expensive as its not just a simple hoody/long sleeve. A simple SS truck shirt is easy to do. Im way too busy right now with other things to try to start a thread about this though.

^^^Im with Frank Abignail.

I had a hoody mocked up with the lady I have custom soccer Jerseys made for teams I played with. I had the idea of a chevy symbol on the front similar to a shopman1 bowtie, and super on the right sleeve, sport on the left sleeve. Or Chevrolet on the right sleeve, and Super Sport on the left. Backside had the SS logo. I plan on doing 3 or 4 in the fall and some long sleeve T's. Its not your average hoody price, bit more expensive as its not just a simple hoody/long sleeve. A simple SS truck shirt is easy to do. Im way too busy right now with other things to try to start a thread about this though.

Lol, Frank Abagnale. You really had me rollin' with "A big nail" :rollin: Almost as much as a good laugh I got today on BITOG

Hoodie sounds sick! Hope you consider clearing your schedule and making us all some hoodies. Haha. Shopman Bowie on front, silverado on left sleeve, super sport on right... I'd be willing to pay $100+ ea and I'm sure others will join me in this. Think about it!!!