whipple 2300ax

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well a 2 5/8 pulley would give you in theory 7 pounds more( that's saying you get 1 pound for every 1/8" smaller) but from my experience it will only give you 4-5 pounds more on the whipple. I went from 3 3/8" to 2 5/8 and it went up 4 pounds. 2 pounds to 6 pounds and now with a custom 2 1/8 8 rib pulley I see 10 pounds of boost.

• 6 months later...

It's a side mount whipple. And my guage Is hooked to the 90 that connects from the discharge of the whipple to the manifold. I checked today with a diff guage and it says the same thing. 10 pounds of boost. So that eliminates my thought on a bad boost guage.

Stock cam? Any other mods? What size is the pulley exactly? I take my boost pressure directly off of the manifold so I ll know exactly how much boost is in there. Plus mine was running through a A2A intercooler. My truck also had a cam, headers, P&P heads and other factors that reduce boost pressure.

All stock internals. I have long tube headers high flow cats and x pipe. 60 pound injectors and that's pretty much it. The pulley is 4.25 I measured it. And I called whipple tech support also and talked to 2 diff guys and they all said should be around 5 pounds of boost. They can't explain why I have 10