who lives in and around Texas and who lives out on the west coast and

Hey everyone, I don't get on much anymore. But I wanted to ask if anyone lives in and around Texas? I will be driving through tomorrow to deliver a load. Then I'm heading out to the west coast to California and ally over the west through every state I can. Wanted to ask if anyone would be up to meet up and grab some lunch or something? Let me know people

A man walk into a hotel restaurant and sits down at the food bar and orders a hamburger. The hamburger is the biggest burger he's ever seen. "Why is this so huge?" the man asks. The bartender says, "Well everything is big in Texas." Then the man orders a beer, and this too is very large. "Man why is that so big, I'll never be able to finish it." "Well I told you, everything's big in Texas." The man eats his food and finishes off the beer, gets drunk, and has to use the bathroom. "Sir, where are the bathrooms?" "Down the hall and to the left." So the man goes toward the bathroom and forgets which way the bartender said, and goes to the door on the right instead. He walks in, falls into the pool and starts screaming, "Don't flush! Don't flush!"

Edited by gmJake (see edit history)

Hey everyone, I am at the wal-mart distribution center in Temple Texas. Anyone around the city/town of Temple Texas? I'm sitting in my truck waiting for a wingfoot to come out and fix my trailer tire. I'll be sitting here probably the rest of the night. I'm going to be heading out to California from here. But who is in Texas, Temple city area? Let me know please