Took the Chevelle to a Local Car Show

So I figured I would share some photos I took of our local classic car show this weekend. It was not the best turnout because for the first time in the 25 year history of this show it rained. It rained quite a bit on Friday and a little bit during the show on saturday so I think the weather kept some people from bringing there cars out. They had around 450 registered and only about 290 showed up, last year they hit there 500 car limit and had to turn a bunch of cars away. Here are just a few pics I took

The Chevelle:

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

These 3 Trucks are a buddys of mine from high school

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

This one was painted by another buddy of mine, he did such a great job I think if i need any painting I will have to go to him.

IMG_2052.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

This car was a buddy of mines dads, it was completed In April and he died of cancer just a couple weeks ago, very sad.

IMG_2075.jpg

Best In Show Winner

IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the Chevelle

Very nice, Love the Chevelle, I'm a Chevelle nut BIG TIME!!!

Yeah me too, I would love to build a 67 Chevelle from the ground up but of course I dont have the funds. Maybe one day. Might do a pickup instead

Damn that gray c-10 looks awesome

yeah that was the best car by far in that class

Bad ass rides the 2 trucks orange one and grey one are badass.

That orang/gray one was awesome from a distance, but if you look closly at the paint you can see a bunch of drips. I would kill if I paid a ton of money for an awesome paint job and there were drips.

Is that a tack on the hood on the yellow one?

Yeah that GTO hat a tack on the hood

Here are a few more Pics of the Chevelle, I tried to get a good picture that showed how shinny it was but it was overcast all day. This Chevelle had never looked so good, and its all thanks to Adams products!

Just realized I took a ton of pictures of the Chevelle, and not a single one from the back. lol

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg