Fish tanks?

dwalk

Funny you started this. I fed my snake its first rat in about a year yesterday. Bit over sized maybe, pretty fun to watch.

a6f8515f-ab03-a186.jpg

Sent from my 4G Razor

damn I really wanted to see him eat it!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a 55 gallon fresh water with a couple schools of tetras and some cory cats and bala sharks nothing to fancy then a 20 gallon with a channel cat that loves to eat everything

Haha yeah those cars will eat everything that can fit in their mouth.

We are into fish. We have more tanks that I care to list, but right now all we have up is a 60 gallon with exotic goldfish (Orandas, Ryukins, etc) and a large Koi pond with a couple dozen koi and Sarasas. It is a temporary pond for now, but plan on a large in-ground pond when we buy a place instead of renting. We had a 125 gallon up in the house, but decided to downsize for now. Never have tried the salt water fish. All of ours are freshwater. Love the saltwater setups though!

And NO SNAKES!! I am terrified of them. That pic abouve gave me the chills.

Edited by MARTYW (see edit history)

I had one set up for about 15 years and when the last one died two years ago this Oct, I broke it all down and put everything up in the attic. My last group of fish lived to be 8yrs, so I guess I was doing something right. One of these days I'll set it all back up again.

i just bought a house and it has a pond in the bank yard that i plan on fixing up when i close this friday also have a good size koi thats gonna go in there ill get some pics when i get it going

Do that, I would love to see it.