worst mistake of my life.

yea i think all hope is lost. even with me only having it a week theyd still have to mark the civic as used and they would basically be losing money if they gave me the truck back like nothing ever happened. and i could do that 1bad2k but it still wouldnt be my ss ya know? :( my old man drove her off the showroom floor back in 05.

yea i think all hope is lost. even with me only having it a week theyd still have to mark the civic as used and they would basically be losing money if they gave me the truck back like nothing ever happened. and i could do that 1bad2k but it still wouldnt be my ss ya know? :( my old man drove her off the showroom floor back in 05.

yea but i think bc i actually frove it off the lot its considered used and they would have to mark it as such reducing its value. so if they did give me the truck back theyd actually be losing money. and i could find another ss but it would be my ss ya know?? :( i mean my old man drove her off the showroom floor back in 05. and i think if i did that the only people taking care of me would be newburgh police lol

Yeah exactly, I just bought a new DD car from CarMax and I have 5 days to return it if I don't like it personally and 30 days if there is any mechanical and/or vehicle failure.

I say talk to them. You have only had it for a week. I think most car compaies will take it back especially if you throw a fit. Make sure to let them know about the shifting issues because that could be a major problem. The worst that could happen is they say no and you will have to take a loss trading it in or selling it.

Go back to them and tell them this car is a lemon and I want my truck back. It's a horrible car and I'm very very unhappy with this. Tell them to do whatever they have to do but your not leaving it this lemon. Tell them if you have to get your lawer involved you will and that will prob work.

http://autopedia.com..._lemonlaw2.html

if i read these right, theyd just have to fix your car if it defective not refund your money but seriously it wouldnt hurt to go raise some hell over there.

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)

yea theyd have to try to fix it 4 times, after that if the problem has not been resolved or the car sits with them for longer than 30 days during the warrintied time it is dubbed a lemon. and i really wanna go about this in a civil manner. all the other guys were very nice and understanding except for the lying snake that told me he was gonna wholesale the truck. i honestly dont think raising a little cain will accomplish much. but idk maybe it might. i got a pretty long fuse but it is shortening as we speak.

great now my comps acting up. i thought that one post didnt take. anybody else wanna sh*t on my life today?? lol

Its the site. Been doing it the last couple hours. It posts but wont acknowledge it so you post it like 4 times...

I say find the lying sales guys home address. Wait for him to get off work one day, find him, tell him you know where he lives and slap him around a bit til he decides to trade your SS back to you straight up. Extreme loss calls for extreme measures. I think getting horse Fu**ed with crunchy peanut butter on a deal like that justifies the extreme nature of my suggestion. Hope things pan out in your favor.