WTB; Door arm rests

lgowen343

So my driver arm rest broke along time ago. Then when I got into a wreck the idiots who fixed my truck didn't know how to take off the door panel. Which in both cases as most of you know the arm rest holds in the Elec window and door controls. So I need 2 arm rests Passenger and driver sides with good mounting brackets that arent broken like mine so the controls stay where they are supposed to.

You mean the Bezels around the controls?

Advisory: should not be used as an arm rest or risk of breaking. Haha. I will have two this weekend but they will be dipped.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You mean the Bezels around the controls?

Advisory: should not be used as an arm rest or risk of breaking. Haha. I will have two this weekend but they will be dipped.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

arm rests are fine, except whare they go inside the door and hold the window controls bezel. The window controls tend to hag out bc the armrest bracket on the inside of the door that they are attached to is broken.

I think I still have two extra armrest in the garage just need to find them hopefully didn't end up in trash.

Thanks man. let me know what you want for them.