blackbear rant

jaxSS

Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? I ordered an efan harness last Friday and have gotten no response. I have left emails at every address i could find and also pm'ed them from the site. I know they are busy but nearly a week with no response is unacceptable in my opinion.

When they did live tunes in MA, they said they were doing them in one spot, and actually it was at another spot 45 mins away. Second time around they got it right. Hope it works out for you.

Not the reply you wanna hear but just be patient. Many I know use Justin and he is just super busy. From what I listened to from our local guys is just let him reply to you, don't keep buggin him, he likes just one or two emails and he will get to you as soon as he can. This is exactly why I went with a local reputable tuner. Best way is email. He does receive it. Good luck man :)

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

I get being busy but not even an email to say got your order? I run my own business as well and at the end of the day no matter how annoying they are or how busy you are your customers pay the bills.

True very True..

I get being busy but not even an email to say got your order? I run my own business as well and at the end of the day no matter how annoying they are or how busy you are your customers pay the bills.

Completely agree with you, I do see your frustration, it sucks when you go out of your way for others and they don't for you. But remember it is one man tuning the whole country.

Very true fireman, with no response from blackbear after a purchase cost them another sale. Charlie Wheatley answered my emails and questions quickly therefore he is doing my tune. Everyone else can go home! Lol

Very true fireman, with no response from blackbear after a purchase cost them another sale. Charlie Wheatley answered my emails and questions quickly therefore he is doing my tune. Everyone else can go home! Lol

That's how he is at 1st to new customers, had 3 tunes from him over a 4 year period, one on each of my 3 trucks including this VHO, come re-tune time, good luck, just saying, unless you're on his cool list he will be hard to get a hold of too depending on how busy he is. Again, just speaking from my experience with both these tuners. It is what it is. If you want a custom individual service you're gonna have to deal with their ways.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

lol I know I mean to say it's one man that is BB, or does he have other tuners??

I believe it is only Justin but he must be super busy or out of state.Good luck with your issue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I went with Blackbear and freaked just as you did because of no confirmation or anything. Waited ... and two days later my tune was at my door. He is just busy and you get confirmation payment is made from paypal. Hes sees the email but if there is nothing he can do to expedite it then there is no real point writing back. I will say that after my tune it has been usually two day delay in email when I need a retune which I think is great. Also when I sent my PCM back to get retuned. I did not get any confirmation that it was there or on its way back. Just filled out the form that said what I wanted done and one business week later my tune was back to me in the mail.