everyone thinks I have a new truck

I don't know how to post pictures before you start asking but maybe when it cools of I can get my son in law to take some pictures and I can email them to someone that would post them for me.

Last week my good friend Bob that owns and runs a hotrod shop came down to my shop and I helped him install a five piece black billet grille in my black 03 SS Silverado truck. then I installed black or smoked headlight and running light covers. The gold billet bowtie had become faded so we took it out and used the appropriate primer and then sprayed it bright red. The five piece billet grille did not replace the grey brake ducts in the bumper so again we took the ducts out and used the appropriate primer and then painted the entire ducts a medium black.

The new grilles, light covers, bowtie, and brake ducts looks fantastic and when I pull up front first somewhere that they know my truck and everyone thinks I have traded trucks, I will try to get pictures.

Garrell