2004 Silverado SS. 16,xxx miles. Victory Red

dls4523

• 2 weeks later...

GLWTS. Just think long and hard if you really want to let her go. Trust me, I've been there.

yeah, i know exactly what ya mean. i have gone back and forth many times, and still dont know how i would feel if it was gone! i just do too much outdoors stuff (camping, fourwheeling, etc) and need a truck that I am not afraid to get a scratch on... I love this truck too much to see it get beat up.

yeah, i know exactly what ya mean. i have gone back and forth many times, and still dont know how i would feel if it was gone! i just do too much outdoors stuff (camping, fourwheeling, etc) and need a truck that I am not afraid to get a scratch on... I love this truck too much to see it get beat up.

Yep, same reason I was going to sell mine. I thought it would be nice to have a truck I would actually use. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2009 f150 king ranch with 35" nitto mud graps. Fully loaded with ford sync, nav touch screen, sunroof, u name it it has it with only 40,00 miles. I was in same boat as you two years ago and got rid of the SS you see in my profile pic. looking for another willing to talk trade deals if interested or if you would straight sell for around 22 if you will take offers. Let me kniw if you have any questions or interested. king ranch can re sell for more than 32000.

I have a 2009 f150 king ranch with 35" nitto mud graps. Fully loaded with ford sync, nav touch screen, sunroof, u name it it has it with only 40,00 miles. I was in same boat as you two years ago and got rid of the SS you see in my profile pic. looking for another willing to talk trade deals if interested or if you would straight sell for around 22 if you will take offers. Let me kniw if you have any questions or interested. king ranch can re sell for more than 32000.

Your f150 sounds super nice, but i think my next truck is gonna be something a lot less expensive. Smaller payment would be nice and as I said i want to be able to USE the truck without worrying about it getting a little banged up. PM sent.