Who live out in California?

Okay so I will be heading out to California here in the next couple of days. Got a load to go pickup tomorrow and I will be heading out there starting tomorrow. Might get out there the day after tomorrow. Anyway, was wondering if anyone lives around the beach area like by long beach and Fontana and somewhere around the Fontana area? This will be my first time ever to see California and I wanted to go check out the ocean, because I have never been able to see the ocean ever. Someone out there be willing to help a guy out? Let me know please

I stay in the San Fernando Valley and can help out on directions and places to go just pm me, but a couple members are close by the beach like (xxssmaniacxx) stays out in Long Beach...... But try heading to Santa Monica beach it's pretty nice out there. IMO

Yea I know Fontana is a ways from the beach, but I have to park my truck in a safe haven area where won't have to worry about bad low life people coming along to try to break into my truck and steal my belongings or gangs coming along to spray paint graffiti all over the sides of the truck. I just want to see the beach and to have a friend to hang out with. Can someone help a guy out? I swear I am not a bad person. Also I really need a place to do my laundry and to get rid of all my recycling. I got a lot of plastic bottles and tin cans to recycle and I want to dispose of them properly. I like to recycle, I dunno why but I got into it and figured I could at least do my part to helping the earth but not throwing plastics away into landfill. But I really need to do my laundry. Can someone help a guy out?

Well Fontana California is where my company has a operating center. So that is a safe haven place for me to park as far as I know. I will be going there to park my truck and probably try to get a rental car for a day maybe. I need to get to a chiropractor for an adjustment in my back. I am getting lower back pains now and it's from sitting so much, though I do stretch and workout as often as I can. I also want to go to the beach somewhere to hang out and just see the ocean. I have never seen the ocean in my life, but I am kind of afraid to go somewhere alone especially in a state where there are a lot of bad people. I could pay for someones gas if they could come pick me up and wanted to hang out. I will cover the gas

Alright is anybody out here in California available? I finally made it to California. I am at my companies operating center in Fontana California. I will be going to Fountain Valley and Tustin tomorrow to deliver a load and then I am going to be taking a 34 hour restart break. So I will have one whole day off from driving to go do whatever I want to do. I want to go see the beach, but I really am afraid to go somewhere here in California alone by myself.

Yea well I am kind of afraid to go alone. But I will try I guess. I was just really wanting a friend to hang out with. I might be getting a rental car tomorrow to drive out to the beach and maybe spend the day there. I might go to a few different beaches. Any recommendations for good beaches to go check out? Any nice girls around over here in California?

Yea I've seen lots of nice girls out here already. Thing is I'm afraid to say anything to any of them because I worry that they already got bfs and I don't want to cause any trouble or find any. I pretty much just want to make some friends.