How much should i really pay?

Camcyde21

Not a bad price. My truck was listed 6 months earlier for 19,500.

He made a mistake on ebay and put the reserve of 13,000 as the buy it now. I showed up the next day with a cashiers check and a trailer and brought it home. 800 miles roundtrip.

46,000 miles, bad tranny. Major oil leakage problems with the turbos but immaculate condition.

I had looked for 2 years for one.

Like I told my buddy, after you research the trucks and figure out how rare it is to find a clean low mileage SSS and even rarer an ISS it's worth whatever your willing to pay. I paid 22 for my SSS with 57k last year. Not a steal but I was ok with it because I had wanted one for three years. If it makes you happy it's priceless. Hahaha but you always have to wheel and deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i got my ss at a steal, 15k with 28,000 miles and it came with a vortech supercharger, if a dealer has it its always jacked up a few grand then whats it worth, use kbb.com and compare what it be worth if a dealer has it to what a private party, i would haggle with them the private party price, i think its bullshit that a vehicle is worth more money just because a dealer has it.