been seeing some of you driving your SS trucks out there

Hey everyone, since I have been driving truck, I have been seeing some of you out there driving your Silverado SS trucks. I saw a nice black Silverado SS in I-15 south today, whoever it was, you passed right by me on the interstate. I saw another black Silverado SS on I-15 going north. I also saw a nice Red Silverado SS today on I-15 going north. These are the trucks I have see here in California. I have seen more of you in other states driving you Silverado SS trucks like Texas, Missouri, Illinois, North Carolina, south Carolina, Arizona, Colorado and many more in other states I have been to. If you have seen an orange Schneider National truck today or have before recently, post a reply. I want to see how many of you might have seen me

I haven't driven longhaul in 18 years. i drove for Underwood trucking out of Brazil Indiana.

Frieght and new trailers. Took many new Shnieder trailers to Green Bay. Bought my SS in Waukesha 2 1/2 years ago.

You may have seen it getting trailered home by a Ford.