Kooks Headers now Avalible

Yes that is correct those headers only fit the newer trucks the redesign fits all the trucks. Connection pipes have been completed.

For SSS & Denali 6.0 fitment header part #67-52-175, Catted Connection part#67-56-CC-3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They do have a 1 7/8 and Per talks at Sema with Drew and Kook Jr. we are looking to get enough guys lined up to do a 2" primary version as well. I might be doing a Goup purchase on the 1 7/8" here if anyone is interested as soon as I get set up as a sponsoring vendor again

You now have my undivided attention! Would definitely get a few hits I'm sure? I'd like to know details on the headers, primary and collector options flange type/ size and grade of stainless? This looks promising!

Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)

Very understandable. Also give the members here a decision on purchases and time to prep/save. Plus the whole advertising thing can get a little touchy sometimes. But all in all good to see another reputable company looking to build headers for our SSS's.

You now have my undivided attention! Would definitely get a few hits I'm sure? I'd like to know details on the headers, primary and collector options flange type/ size and grade of stainless? This looks promising!

X2 specs and pricing including shipping would b awesome im lookn for headers in near feature