Corsa Sport Video Clip....

cmoney23

I absolutely love it guys!! I just feel like the SS was missing something and now i know what it was.. A Corsa Freaking Sport..

Sorry for the crappy cell phone videos, but all i have for now....

Great! Did you verify that they installed you muffler in the right orientation?

prestinb (Brandon)

Funny you ask.. At first no they didnt. He had it all on just not tightened down yet and i seen they were almost done, so i went out there and told him that the hole on the muffler had to face back and down and it was back and up.. So he just spun it around. I'm glad you told me so i could tell him.. Phew!

So you took it straight to the muffler shop...how did your girl take to that idea lol or did she already know you were buying it

She already knew i was on the lookout for some kind of exhuast, I think ive talked her ear off over getting a corsa sport exhuast, She just knew i wasnt gonna pay the $900 they want for a new one.. So a used one came up for sale. I was called for work to go to st. louis. The guy was selling it in st. louis. So i jumped all over it. But of course i had to have a talk with the wife before a purchase like that...

Sounds good bro. I like the sound alot. How's the in cab sound?

The in cabe noise is really, really toned down and quit. I mean yes you can hear it, but its moslty when your on the gas. When just cruising its got a good deap tone but very light.. Then when you wanna make noise you can... Its fantastic for what i wanted when i got the whole family in the truck. Its not aggravating.. But when im by myself i like to get on the throttle and make a little noise... LOL Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)