SSS is gone and got a RSR

gmcsierragt

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The interior is sho-nuff bright, ain't it?

I think that of I had it I would want to lose the yellow in the interior, paint the truck black, and call it a day.

But then it would lose it's appeal to collectors, so maybe I'd flip it.

Don't think I could handle all that yeller for too long.

Im not to sure bout the yellow either, thinging bout flipping it for a lightning or another SSS but I live on Hampton Beach and have already picked up some really hot chicks with it in just the first few days Ive had it, I never got this many girls attention with the SSS, so I might hang on to it for a bit unless I get a good offer on it

I think that of I had it I would want to lose the yellow in the interior, paint the truck black, and call it a day.

It looks like there were only 87 of those ever made. While I don't love the color (Rumble Bee anyone?) I do like the truck and the fact that it's so rare is absolutely awesome. I'd say 7k is an extremely good steal on ANY 50k 2000+ silverado, let alone that one!

I would really love to hear how it sounds!

Grats on the buys man, hope you wind up loving them!

Edited by Marzyn (see edit history)

x2

Im not to sure bout the yellow either, thinging bout flipping it for a lightning or another SSS but I live on Hampton Beach and have already picked up some really hot chicks with it in just the first few days Ive had it, I never got this many girls attention with the SSS, so I might hang on to it for a bit unless I get a good offer on it

I think that the part about picking up more chicks with this than the SSS is all you need to know to hang on to it a while.

When you get tired of being bothered with all the chicks, sell it to me. :jester: :jester:

lol everythings for sale for price, Just wierd cause I have no idea what its worth??? I saw a RST on ebay that isnt done up half as much as mine and has like 25k more miles and the guy is asking $14,777.

I think that the part about picking up more chicks with this than the SSS is all you need to know to hang on to it a while.

When you get tired of being bothered with all the chicks, sell it to me. :jester: :jester:

I dont wanna change anything on it only cause it will affect the value, I think the fleet side would look better to, but I used to have a 97 GMC Sierra GT that was a step side, on that year I thought the step side looked great

IMO...not a big fan of step sides....BUT, stick a fleet side bed on her and thats one badass RCSB! like the interior too! Congrats on the new ride