People that use Ebay

adams2003

I recently sold an exhaust on ebay and the seller paid me using paypal. The money went into my paypal acount, but I cant get the money from my paypal acount to my bank acount. How does this system work? Does the exhaust have to be shipped in order for me to recieve my money? If so, do I have to use UPS through paypal to ship the item?

I believe what you need to do is click on withdraw funds once you are logged in to your account. Then you can choose your bank account on file (ie checking or savings account) to transfer from your paypal account to your actual bank account. It is no extra charge to transfer the funds but usually takes 3-5 business days to get into your account. The actual paypal payment is instantaneous. If you used paypal to buy something else online it would work right away. You can ship by any means you wish. You will save money by dealing directly with ups or fedex online and dropping your package at an area drop off location. When I sold my wheels I dropped them off right at a fedex hub by my house because the boxes where so big. Hope this helps.

-Nick

I believe what you need to do is click on withdraw funds once you are logged in to your account. Then you can choose your bank account on file (ie checking or savings account) to transfer from your paypal account to your actual bank account. It is no extra charge to transfer the funds but usually takes 3-5 business days to get into your account. The actual paypal payment is instantaneous. If you used paypal to buy something else online it would work right away. You can ship by any means you wish. You will save money by dealing directly with ups or fedex online and dropping your package at an area drop off location. When I sold my wheels I dropped them off right at a fedex hub by my house because the boxes where so big. Hope this helps.

-Nick

:withstupid: YEP!!

Archived