Stock rims Silver or chrome, what looks best with which color.

SSenvy

So Ive heard some say Silver Stock rims Looks best WIth X SS color, and Some SS Colors look better with chrome Stocks.

I thought i would be kinda cool/interesting to see what you guys all thought.

Id make a Poll, but not sure how too, so just Post if you want to participate.

My picks

Arrival Blue - Silver

Victory red - Silver

Onyx Black - Chrome

Silver Birch - Chrome.

I think Silver look really good on Arrival Blue, but I also have Chrome wheels too and I really like those as well! To hard to make up my mind on this one. I think chrome looks good on Victory Red trucks and Black trucks as well.

I think Silver look really good on Arrival Blue, but I also have Chrome wheels too and I really like those as well! To hard to make up my mind on this one. I think chrome looks good on Victory Red trucks and Black trucks as well.

Rich bastard

I like CHROME! I have silver for now, but plan to remedy that soon! I do like the silver on the blue ones though.

Arrival Blue - Silver

Victory red - Chrome

Onyx Black - Chrome

Silver Birch - Chrome.

Yeah, Both do look really good. Its amazinghow often people change their stock rims for aftermarket, but they quite often end up selling/trading them, and going back to stock. GM did a nice job on the rim design

And yes, Matt is a rich bastard lol.

Get some chrome reps Marty, they are definantly affordable.

Rich bastard

No rich bastard here, my chrome wheels were cheap off craigslist and have pitting and peeling issues so they are used as my beater winter wheels with studded tires. I'm just indecisive on which ones I like more. It's all I can do to pull off maintaining this SS with all the random problems it keeps having.