looking for SSS near PA

Quik

yes yes. i dont want to rape anyone but i will need to find something else so i want to have a fare price too. i have been thinking alot about a jeep lately so thats my debate. i dont know how to upload pics on here and i cant create a gallery because i dont have the permission. but if you want to talk more we can.

to be truthful your truck is over modified for what were looking for. id hate to see a truck of your status broken down to stock status.

Now if the truck was taken back to stock status already then we could talk if price was right.

to be truthful your truck is over modified for what were looking for. id hate to see a truck of your status broken down to stock status.

Now if the truck was taken back to stock status already then we could talk if price was right.

I believe Kevin is currently in the process of returning his truck back to stock.

• 1 month later...

I have a 2006 Silver Birch SS with 80K on it I am gonna be listing for sale. It is bone stock, chrome wheels with new Goodyear tires. The truck is in very nice shape and I can sell the truck very reasonable if you are serious. I am in Georgia though so some travel would be needed. I got the truck on a trade and honestly just dont need it. Its a very nice truck and has all kinds of options. Runs great, Drives great.